Sunday, June 14, 2020

Trying Bee Stings on My Bad Knee (Apiyherapy)



So I keep hearing how beneficial bee stings are especially with joint pain, so about 5 minutes ago I applied a single bee sting to my right knee. I have a lot of pain in my knees and most especially in my right knee. I must say that in only 5 minutes I feel a marked improvement in my knee. I can tell that the inflammation is already starting and it feels very warm inside the joint. It is not just helping at the point of the sting, but all around my knee. I'm already a bit excited about what this could mean. Can't wait to see the long term effects!

No comments:

How To Build A Pollen Trap For A Comfort Hive For Less That $5

I'm gonna show you a very simple and inexpensive pollen trap. This trap is to be used on Comfort Hives, Top-Bar hives, or any hive with ...