Tuesday, July 12, 2022

How To Build A Pollen Trap For A Comfort Hive For Less That $5

I'm gonna show you a very simple and inexpensive pollen trap. This trap is to be used on Comfort Hives, Top-Bar hives, or any hive with a simple 3/4 inch hole for an entrance. The pollen trap strips can be found here https://amzn.to/3RrFIE3. . Thanks for watching. Hope you found it useful!




In the video I promised an idea of a better way to secure the ziplock bag to the wooden piece. This Mounting Tape is the idea I had. I have not tried it for this project and currently don't have it on hand, but after putting this thing together with staples I thought about this. If you try it let me know how it works for you.


These are the exact pollen trap screens I used to make this. Tap on the image to be brought to the product page.

No comments:

How To Build A Pollen Trap For A Comfort Hive For Less That $5

I'm gonna show you a very simple and inexpensive pollen trap. This trap is to be used on Comfort Hives, Top-Bar hives, or any hive with ...